- Unified client interface created by standard client-server application with connection to database is part of the system.
- Client enables configuring of individual system objects and processes, full configuration of presenting level and following presentation and processing of read information.
- Besides basic communication, settings and information values is also possible to register complex text and photo documentation, records, diagrams and other multimedia information for individual technological objects.
- Summary parameter and information change for multiple objects
- Sorting and searching of objects and information according to arbitrary values registered in the system.
- Export, import and print functions are also part of the client.
- Work with client software and database access is possible at the same time for multiple users from multiple locations, while the registering and monitoring of user inputs and setting of access rights to individual functions is maintained.
- System user interface is fully configurable in the way of presented information, way of presentation and user profiles with ability of switching views.
- All information can be presented in numerical or graphical forms and use them for connection to various reports.
- MS SQL server database is used to store system information
- Database creates interface between communication interface and clients software and is used for storing of technological information, system activity logs and configuration of whole system including client settings. Database can be used as interface for information transfer to other information systems.
- Number of monitored objects and capacity of stored data in the system is limited only by server hardware properties
- Communication system interface assures information acquisition and transfer to other systems. Supports several communication protocols (IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-104 and others) and transfer means – GSM/CSD, GPRS o RDS (Private Radio Network).
- Besides of information acquisition it is available to control the technology by technological commands and actual state monitoring and also RTU logs and history information acquisition.
- Functions for RTU configuration, software change/readout and remote software change are also part of the interface.
- It is possible to initiate the communication from communication interface or based on RTU request.
- It is possible to plan all communication interface tasks to particular time, or they can by managed according to availability/non-availability of RTU at exact time, what allows to cooperate with battery powered devices, which are not permanently accessible in the network because of energy saving.
- More communication interfaces can be actually used to enhance system performance and distribute the load to more individual servers.
Components of the system
- Technological objects
- Create basic unit for acquisition, presentation and processing of information
- Object is defined by its type, name, signature, description, and additional information.
- Additional parameters defined by user and documents registered by the system
- Technological information for individual objects are divided according to arbitrary definable variables
- Object groups create object structure and it is possible to use it for searching, summarizing and presentation of information
- One object can be part of many groups what allows to structuralize of objects according to multiple criteria
- Variables and information
- Variable defines information measured at particular object
- Registering of number, state, text and binary information for individual objects and variables, each information is signed with time stamp what is relevant to and time stamp of recording
- Reports create fast and flexible interface to access the information for selected objects and variables
- List of objects and variables and other specific settings of presentation such as information type, investigated period, summarizing, and way of presentation etc. defines the reports.
- Report allows presentation of information in form of table or graph freely configurable by user
- Reports enable searching of objects with missing or incorrect information and also exceeding of set limits and other manual or automotive controls.
- Defining working lists of users and groups to reports
- Users and user rights
- Users allows to define rights of particular operator within the system, activity logging ale registering of the settings specific for particular user
- User groups create user structure and defining of information access for multiple users at the same time.
- Number of users and user groups is not limited in the system, one user can be part of multiple groups
- System activity logging
- It is possible to accurate register all system activity for long period. Registering is possible up to communication level and packet transfer within used communication protocol.
- Registering allows also control for data transfer at GSM network starting with logging of transferred information size to BTS number used for communication and payment control for information transfer.
| Structured list of technological objects nad filtering of presented information
Import of configurable parameters
Presentation of actual state of technological objects
Presentation of detail operation of communication
Presentation of information in table form
Presentation of gas temperature in graphical form